Domestic Violence & Child Abuse — leaves Invisible Scars02:36Alexandria CM
What you Don't Know can Hurt Me
Rise Up so we can be heard, we will no longer be silenced.
The world needs more warriors not bystanders. Diffusion of Responsibility by our Governments, justice system, victims own families, and yes even society.
We have articles on our social media pages which are not always on our website. Some are world wide issues and others are further articles our own team have compiled.
Social media links are on our website. Our articles are shared world wide including by the media.
We have an audience of over 16 million people now.
We do prefer google plus over Facebook for sharing further articles. Our articles are public so anyone can see them.
We have an incredible graphics design team who grace us with our art work and banner.
All of our banners are high resolution, if you click on them they will take you to the larger view, they are used around the world.
Degradation of Women Article Read Here
Sexual exploitation article Read Here
Domestic violence and child abuse is a hidden epidemic — a public health crisis dismissed by the police, by the courts by our Governments world wide, a crime discounted or covered up. And YES, domestic violence, murder, manslaughter, rape, sexual abuse, child abuse are crimes, but you certainly would not know it, with how the victims are treated. The perpetrators of these crimes either walk away or get a slap on the wrist in so many cases.
Just a few days ago we watched a video from a news report in the USA of a vicious assault on a woman on the side walk out side homes. The assault went on for 20 minutes, no one tried to stop the guy from beating this woman with the full force of his fist on her body and face. One guy filmed it all. There were at least a dozen people just standing and watching. Eventually some one did call the police. No charges were laid against the guy even though the video evidence clearly showed the assault taking place.
This is a direct quote from a USA police officer. "We don't like attending domestic violence incidences, they are dangerous, so we quite often ignore them." Wow we were shocked to actually hear those words from the USA, very similar to Australia.
So victims of domestic violence are just meant to die. That about some's it up.
Police in Australia will ask a victim if they actually do attend an incident of abuse; they ask the victim did they try and defend themselves. If the victim says yes, what was i meant to do let him beat me to death. We have had police officers say. "Well we will have to charge you also." WHAT?? This is crazy right- but reality.
used world wide
- More than 95% of child sex abuse cases involve a relative, friend, or someone one else close to the child. 5% are strangers.
- 84% of sexual assaults of children under 12 yrs of age occur in a residence their home or the home of someone they know or the offenders home
- 453 pedophiles were collectively responsible for molesting over 67,000 children. That is an average of 148 children per pedophile.
- 3-8 years old is the most likely age a child is exposed to sexual assault-abuse.
- 71% of sexually abused women were first abused under the age of 12 yrs old.
- 98% of reported child abuse cases were found to be true.
- 1 out of 3 adults would not have believed a child if they had disclosed sexual abuse.
- 73% of child abuse victims do not tell about the abuse for 1 years. 45 % don't tell for 5 years. Some never disclose the abuse at all.
- As high as 81% of men and woman in psychiatric hospitals have experienced physical or sexual abuse. 67% were abused as children.
Social media, Facebook being the worst is the new hunting ground for sexual predators targeting our children. Read Article Here
We need more warriors to support the victims and survivors of these crimes. We need more warriors to stand and rise up against our Governments to hear and see the victims of these crimes.
Don't be a bystander be a warrior.
A victim & survivor of abuse will always be a warrior.
An abuser will always be a coward, a Government and broken justice system, bystanders who ignores this abuse will always be cowards.
Remember, warriors also weather the storm together. You are not alone.
A storm is coming, its coming from all the warriors who stand united together. The Warriors are sharing these words on social media #RiseUp #Warrior when you see these words you know you are not alone another warrior has just joined the storm for our world wide campaign.
Our world wide campaign for Domestic Violence, child abuse, sexual abuse, abuse, Human-trafficking; our site named after this #AbuseHasManyShades #RiseUp #Warrior #BreakTheChains #SilenceHidesViolence #AbuseLeavesInvisibleScars Our campaign has gone global and is already making huge changes world wide. We have over 16 millions readers and we belong to world wide organizations to make this change world wide. We are Australian as well as International Speakers, abuse advocates, activists, Professionals, many of us Domestic Violence and sexual abuse survivors.
We specialize in abuse attend world wide medical symposiums on abuse, sexual abuse. We have the videos in our article links below as well as published medical studies on abuse and sexual abuse and violence.
We can make this change #RiseUp together to have our Governments make those changes.
We have an International film maker also supporting this cause, you can read more on this watch the video here.
Abuse leaves Invisible Scars Article Read More
Human-trafficking-social media-hunting ground for our kids Article Read More
Degradation of Women World Wide Article
Psychopaths, sociopaths, know the signs- this could just save your life from falling into the grasps of a very dangerous predator. They do have a type, they prey on the innocent and vulnerable. Article Read More
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job Read Here
How to spot a Psychopath, their traits to look out for. Read Here
Psychopathy, a severe form of personality disorder, is characterized by superficial charm, pathological lying and a lack of remorse.
Children also targeted by human-trafficking and pedophiles. 13 yrs old's use twitter, some even younger set up accounts in another siblings name.
If you think you or your children are being stalked online please contact the Federal Authorities in your country. Every country has a cyber division for this very thing. We have the contact details on our website in the right side bar.
An emotional short video created by Care Norway is raising awareness about abuse, rape and sexual violence against girls and women by urging fathers to take a stand. The words in this video say it all. This video is used world wide in schools, in abuse advocate organizations offices. This video should be in all Australian schools, all all of our TV screens in Australia. Why isn't it. We intend to make this happen with your help.
Diaries of a woman, don't be seduced by the dark side. It is not a romance novel Read Article
We have to start educating our children about abuse — all abuse. You as a parent are your children's educator. It is primarily up to you to teach your child about abuse. But in order to do this you as a parent, or a woman, a man; you have to educated yourself.
Abuse — is a public health crisis dismissed by the police, by the courts by our Governments world wide, a crime discounted or covered up.
And YES, domestic violence, murder, manslaughter, rape, sexual abuse, child abuse are crimes, but you certainly would not know it, with how the victims are treated.
Ignorance hides violence so does silence.
Abuse leaves scars for the rest of your life. Do not let your child be another child to carry those scars.
Millions of children and adults around the world commit suicide because of abuse.
Do not let your child or someone you know be another statistic.
Proud to be associated the American SPCC and RAINN to stop child abuse world wide
Anxiety, PTSD, anorexia, cutting, OCD, high bloody pressure, binge eating, heart attache, health problems, even cardiomyopathy which is a heart condition; from anxiety from being a victim of abuse. This sums up perfectly the symptoms, the effects of anxiety, we wanted to share this with any one who is suffering from anxiety. You are not alone and do not let anyone shame you for having anxiety. Anxiety can happen to adults and children even the family pet.
All parents want to protect their children from predators, but how do you keep your kids safe when you don't know how to spot one? Anyone can be a child molester or a pedophile, so identifying one can be difficult — especially because most child molesters or pedophiles are initially trusted by the children they abuse. Read on to learn which behaviors and traits are red flags, what situations to avoid, and how to deter child molesters from targeting your child.
But remember, not all pedophiles are child molesters, and having thoughts about children is not the same as acting on them. Moreover, someone who is better at interacting with children than with adults is not necessarily a pedophile.
1... Understand that any adult could be a child molester. There is no one physical characteristic, appearance, profession, or personality type that all child molesters share. Child molesters can be any sex or race, and their religious affiliations, occupations and hobbies are as diverse as anyone else's. A child molester may appear to be charming, loving, and completely good-natured while harboring predatory thoughts that he or she is adept at hiding. That means you should never dismiss the idea that someone could be a child molester out of hand.
2...Know that most child molesters are known to the children they abuse. Thirty percent of children who have been sexually abused were abused by a family member, and 60 percent were abused by an adult they knew who was not a family member. That means only 10 percent of children who are sexually abused were targeted by a total stranger.
- In most cases, the child molester turns out to be someone known to the child through school or another activity, such as a neighbor, teacher, coach, member of the clergy, music instructor, or babysitter.
- Family members like mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, uncles, cousins, stepparents, and so on may also be sexual predators.
- Some also have mental illness, such as a mood or personality disorder.
- Heterosexual and homosexual men are equally likely to be child molesters. The idea that homosexual men are more likely to be child molesters is a complete myth.
- Female child molesters are more likely to abuse boys than girls.
- Child molesters look for children who are vulnerable to their tactics because they lack emotional support or aren't getting enough attention at home or will try to convince the parents their children are safe with them and that they are not going far. The child molester will attempt to step in as the "parent" figure for the child.
- Some child molesters prey on the children of single parents who aren't available to provide as much supervision or convince parents that they are nice enough people to supervise without them.
- A child molester will often use a range of games, tricks, activities and language to gain trust and/or deceive a child. These include: keeping of secrets (secrets are valuable to most kids, being seen as something "adult" and a source of power), sexually explicit games, fondling, kissing, touching, sexually suggestive behaviour, exposing a child to pornographic material, coercion, bribery, flattery, and—worst of all—affection and love. Be aware that these tactics are ultimately used to isolate and confuse your child.
- Be sure your child knows never to send pictures to a person he or she met online, or meet someone he or she is communicating with online.
- Know that children are often secretive about online behavior, especially when encouraged by others to keep secrets, so you'll need to be vigilant about staying involved in your child's online activity.
- Child molesters will ask the children to keep it secret from their parents.
- Ensure your children understands that if someone has asked them to keep a secret from you that it isn't because the child will get into trouble but the person who has asked them to keep the secret knows what they are doing to them is wrong.
- Since children who don't get a lot of attention are especially vulnerable to predators, make sure you are spending a lot of time with your child and that he or she feels supported. Take the time to talk to your child every day and work toward building an open, trusting relationship.
- Express interest in all of your child's activities, including schoolwork, extracurricular, hobbies, and other interests.
- Let your child know that he or she can tell you anything, and that you're always willing to talk.
- Teach your child that no one is allowed to touch him or her in private areas. Many parents define private areas as those that would be covered by a bathing suit. Children also need to know an adult should not ask a child to touch anyone else's private areas or their own.
- Tell your child to say "no" and walk away if someone tries to touch him or her in a private area.
- Tell your child to come to you immediately if someone touches him or her the wrong way.
- Never dismiss a child's claims because the adult in question is a valued member of society or appears incapable of such things. That's exactly what a child molester wants.
- Remember that the most important thing you can do to protect your child is to pay attention to them. Assess their needs and desires, talk to them, and in essence, just be the best parent you possibly can. Bottom line to remember: If you don't pay attention to your child, someone else will.
- Remember that kids around 12, should already have gotten sex education, by their parents and told what everything means/is called. This will prevent a teacher/friend who is a pedophile, taking the lead and teaching whole other aspects. Make sure your child already knows everything it needs to know, before it gets taught very different meanings of words or gets told that kissing/licking the teachers cheek is totally fine.
- If the child is very young or younger than 14, it might not recognize that there's a difference between a grumpy teacher giving extra homework, or a strange acting teacher that wants them to kiss the cheek before leaving the room. Both are to them 'annoying.' So make sure whenever your child tells you vague stories about the teacher making sex-jokes or touching them, or being 'annoying' and asking all kinds of 'private stuff' that there might be something going on.
- As soon as the child mentions the teacher is acting strange or is asking private info/pictures/things about siblings, you have to tell your child how to react to this. Be realistic in the approach! Telling your kids to scream loudly when the teacher touches their shoulder, or hit his hand and yell whenever he'd touch their back, won't help. They won't hit a teacher, especially not when they're being groomed and told he's only trying to help. Make sure they will tell him clearly that it has told it's parents about what happened and they weren't happy with it. Or give the child an envelop, containing a letter that says; 'Stop touching my daughter/son' and your autograph. Make sure they give it to him when he is touching a bad part of their body and didn't stop when they said stop. (Make sure you think about this, it'll only have a positive effect if you're absolutely sure he'll be ignoring the boundaries and is actually going too far. One impulsive hand on the shoulder isn't.
- Clarification of terms: A pedophile is one who is primarily attracted to prepubescent children (a common mistake in the media is to define a pedophile as anyone attracted to someone below the age of majority, extending the definition to those attracted to teens, which is incorrect). A hebephile is one who is primarily attracted to young to mid-teens, and a pedophile is someone attracted to mid-to-late adolescents. A child molester is of course anyone who molests a child, regardless of their sexual attractions or preferences.
- Remember, if a child looks isolated or upset, it will make them a very easy target for a predator. Ask about your child's school life, find out who their friends are. If they don't have any, work to change it. Strength in numbers is extremely important and in many cases can save their lives if you happen to not be present.
- Empathy should never be given to child molesters, only to the people affected by them.
- CSA(Child Sex Abuse) affects children's mental health well into adulthood with disorders such as but not limited to, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder), and DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder).
The Billlion women organization against violence and abuse have signed our world wide campaign, so has Michelle Obama and many more world wide organizations. Its free to sign, doesn't cost anything except for your willingness to care.
We actually have two different petition sites with our world wide petition, this is just one of them. We began this petition in early 2015.
We support Ark of Hope.
All of our articles are complied by a team of people, we have professionals and advocates from all over Australia and the world; men and women, and we also belong to world wide organizations, and work with Federal Authorities world wide, exposing crimes of abuse, violence and corruption.
We have a very generous graphics design team who donate their time and services for free for all of our beautiful posters.
Our team of people do not get paid; we are non profit. We do not make money of abuse, that is simply wrong.
We use our own money and time as advocates and activists. You do not profit from these crimes, that is simply wrong and unacceptable.
Last year we were nominated for a Humanitarian Award.
This year one of our own Alexandria has been nominated for an Australian of the year award 2017.